What can we do for you?
The Web Development Center is a full-service web design group.
We have the technical and artistic resources to make virtually anything on the Internet happen.
WDC Services & Skills
- Why are you publishing? Who is your audience?
- ATI Compliance
- Software Selection and Configuration
Graphic Design & Illustration
- Graphical elements
- Navigation bars/buttons
- Logos & Icons
- Common visual design elements
- Character Design
- 3D models and animation
- Spot art
- Template layout & production
- Information architecture
- Scalable solutions
- Site hosting
- Asset versioning and management
- Asset & data repositories
- Data backup and recovery
Custom Scripting (Dynamic Web Pages)
- Web Applications
In addition to the direct work we do for our clients, we also offer these web
products and services to the campus web community. Contact us for more information about any of the following.
- Schedule of Classes
- Enrollment Dates & Deadlines
- Directory Information & Org Charts
- Campus Maps
- Sortable Tables
- Collapsable Sections / Screenshots
- Core Functionality
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- CSU ATI (California State University system Accessible Technology Initiative )
- XML and XSL
Contact us if you have any questions about these services.
Need Help? Have questions? Let us know!
The primary roles of the WDC
- Designing, developing, producing and maintaining
professional quality web sites.
- Consulting with others who are providing web
content, development and page authoring.
- Providing continuity and consistency throughout
the Division web sites and over time as persons
come and go both within the WDC and Division
- Coordinating with campus server and network administrators.